Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pure Gold

I remember when I was a young mother, eagerly listening to women with years, hoping to learn through osmosis, some wonderful pearl of wisdom.....Fast forward 30 years and I find myself in the amazing position of having young mamas wanting to listen to me! This blog will be for the new mom who has just found out that the wonderful new baby that she has delivered, does not come with instructions! For the overwhelmed mama of a toddler that is waiting for the day that she takes him to college, there is hope!

I hope the words that you find here will encourage you, lighten your day, give you hope and make you laugh (and cry!).....
I hope you enjoy my reflections of my 30 years of being Mama.......

1 comment:

Happybeingmommy said...

This is wonderful Deb! It will prove to be so valuable to all your new mommy friends. Thank you in advance.